Dear Sirs and Madams,
The exhibition range from a variety of Contemporary artworks from the primary and secondary market by world-renowned artists both living and deceased. The Wildlife Studio's exhibition programmes are planned one year or more in advance, furthermore, most exhibitions are the result of proposals produced by our in-house curatorial team. The exhibitions and commissions arise from direct invitations to artists and curators, therefore we regret to inform you that The Wildlife Studio can only rarely accommodate unsolicited artist submissions and projects.
Should you wish to send an exhibition proposal or examples of your work, this should only be directed to:
* All submissions will be reviewed by the curatorial team, but please note the following:
* Submissions are only accepted via email i.e. no gallery walk-ins
* A cover letter should be included whereby the work/ project is introduced to us, along with a CV if deemed appropriate
* Should an exhibition be proposed, kindly let us know your ideal timescale for realising the project
* The Wildlife Studio will endeavour to respond to the proposals which are of suitability and appropriate for our programmes. Nevertheless due to a large volume of proposals received, we kindly ask for your patience whilst we consider them within one or two months.
Thanking you in advance for your kind understanding.